Find the full text of the article by Heather Lardy in the Oxford Journal of Legal Studies.
A search of the A-Z Journals List shows that the Oxford Journal of Legal Studies is available from LexisLibrary (and Westlaw). However, please note that older volumes of journals may not always be included on the database.
For the purpose of this example we will use LexisLibrary.
- After logging into LexisLibrary, you will see the "Find a Title" search box on the left side of the homepage.
- If you do not know the journal article title but you know the journal name and the author, you can enter the journal title into the "Find A Source" search box. Enter Oxford Journal of Legal Studies into the "Find A Source" search box.
- On the results screen select the browse link to the right of the Oxford Journal of Legal Studies result. You will see a list of the available years displayed.
- To search within all years tick the box to the left of the journal title (above the list of years).
- To search for the author Lardy within all years of this journal enter "Lardy" into the "Quick Search" box
- Click Search.
The article Is there a Right not to Vote? will be retrieved.Back to start Go to task eight