Logging into Kluwer Law Online directly from your databases list
- Go directly to the Online Library website. Select your Study Programme gateway.
- Select the database you want to access e.g. Kluwer Law Online from the list of databases available to you.
- If you click on Log in you will be taken to the page below
- Click on University of London. You will then be asked for your student portal username and password.
- Alternatively you can login using your Athens account by clicking Sign in via Athens at the bottom of the list
If you have any problems, please contact the Online Library team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone +44 (0)20 7862 8478 (between 09:00 and 17:00 London time), by the Contact Us form, or by Ask a Librarian Live Chat.