Logging in from the Lexis+ website
- You can log into the database from our Lexis+ page
- If you are on the Lexis+ page below, click Academic Sign In.
- Find and select University of London.
- If you are asked which sign-in works best for you, click the Continue with ID button.
- You will then be taken to the University of London login pages. Select University of London Online Library (Portal Login) to login with your Portal username and password.
- If you had followed a link to a specific article or case in Lexis+, you might be taken to the Lexis+ homepage. Click on the link again after you have logged in to be taken to the article or case you want.
- If you have any problems, please contact the Online Library team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by telephone +44 (0)20 7862 8478 (between 09.00 and 17.00 London time), by the Enquiries Form, or by Ask a Librarian Live Chat.